Sales Executive - Dallas or Houston Office
Founded in 1978, OGRE Systems is a trusted oil and gas software company with new and exciting opportunities. We are focused on growth, so we are looking for people who are driven, competitive and hard-working, and who have a desire to win. This key person will be a success-oriented sales professional with a strong work ethic to identify and properly qualify business opportunities with existing and new customers. The Business Development Manager is responsible for sales and market development for U.S. OGRE products and solutions.
If you have great communication skills, enjoy using sophisticated software to provide business and technical solutions, and are driven to earn commission, we would love to talk with you!
As an OGRE Systems Sales Manager you will be responsible to grow our market share in the United States by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships within the oil and gas industry. You will focus on:
- Developing and managing sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure
- Leading introductory meetings with potential customers including positioning OGRE Systems value proposition
- Making cold calls when appropriate and following-up on leads generated from marketing and networking
- Developing strategic account and opportunity plans
- Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure optimal use of time and resources
- Preparing software presentations and demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) plus years of experience in selling upstream oil and gas related solutions, preference to experience selling software solutions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
- Ability to close the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Must be highly self-motivated and sales driven
- Prepared for some domestic travel as required
We are committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to a base salary plus strong commission structure, we offer a package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
If you want to make an immediate impact towards the future growth of a well-respected oil & gas software company, and possess all of the listed qualifications, please send your resume.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org