Account Executive - Houston or Dallas office
The Account Executive will be responsible for expanding the OGRE footprint with both new and existing customers by:
- Developing and managing sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure
- Leading introductory meetings with potential customers including positioning OGRE Systems value proposition
- Making cold calls when appropriate and following-up on leads generated from marketing and networking
- Developing strategic account and opportunity plans
- Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure optimal use of time and resources
- Preparing software presentations and demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in selling upstream oil and gas related solutions preferred, preference to experience selling software solutions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
- Ability to close the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Must be highly self-motivated and sales driven
- Prepared for some domestic travel as required
We are committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to a base salary plus strong commission structure, we offer a package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
If you want to make an immediate impact towards the future growth of a well-respected oil & gas software company, and possess all of the listed qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please use Account Executive Position in the subject line.