Your business needs to react to the volatile environments and cycles systemic to the oil and gas business. Your ability to manage through these cycles and identify opportunities missed by your competitors is the difference between surviving and thriving.
Integrating your economics and reserves data with your development plans and geologic maps can reveal opportunities missed by legacy reserves tools. With comprehensive PRMS-based reserves mapping and classification you can discover the whole value of your assets throughout the E&P life-cycle. R3 R2R enables decisions that optimize the value for your whole company from resources to reserves, so you can:
- Plan well appraisal and development scenarios on geologic maps
- Assess the financial impact of different well schedules, completion scenarios, drainage radius options and drilling patterns
- Quantify the uncertainties of your reserves, plans and economics
What is the best strategy to communicate the potential of your assets through their life cycle? How do you ensure the goals and requirements of the investors and executives are met while achieving the operational objectives of asset teams? How can you achieve a cohesive view of your business with separate tools for SEC reporting, operational reporting, planning and analytics?
What if you had a modern solution that could help you take advantage of sudden changes or market turbulence?
What if your business was enabled by the advanced features of R2R?
- With R2R you can:
- Track and map the development of assets over time by PRMS category.
- Document your plans and reserves in a fully auditable and secure environment.
- Work in a system trusted by some of the largest National oil companies in the world.
- Calculate and schedule original in-place and remaining reserves based on geologic maps, drainage patterns and development plans.